$10.00 Sold Out
Our MARBLE GLOSS collection is a unique long-wear liquid lipstick that plumps your lips while packing a powerful punch of pigments!
This product feels like smooth satin on your skin. Each lipstick contains Vitamin E & pure Cinnamon extract to condition and volumize your pout. Specially formulated to be completely vegan, this slick-look lipstick will leave them breathless.
The MARBLE GLOSS lippie in "Crawford" is a noir plum, with violet & silver shifts. This color is cool, and may even pull towards the grey-ish side on certain skin tones.
This color was inspired by world icon & Hollywood star JOAN CRAWFORD.
Forget Faye Dunaway's campy portrayal of the slandered actress in Mommie Dearest, let's focus on her dazzling career!
One of Old Hollywood's powerful film forces, Joan Crawford signed her first studio contract with MGM around 1925. Unlike other actors & actresses who were unable to transition from silent to sound films, Crawford surged on. She enjoyed decade, after decade, after decade of successful films. At one point she, along with other actresses of the time, was deemed "Box Office Poison," only to bounce back in a year with a hit film. Nothing could stop her. A true underdog, Crawford repeatedly shocked audiences and critics with her inability to crumble under pressure, while tactfully serving up notable performances. We urge you to actually watch a few of her films such as The Women, Johnny Guitar, Mildred Pierce, and A Woman's Face in order to understand how truly legendary she was.
Most of Crawford's characters were dramatic, dark, and moody; a perfect contrast to her stunning face. This smokey purple color seeks to emulate her sultry character. The cool gray dimension of this color was inspired by her catalog of black & white filmography.
Joan Crawford was one tough cookie, and a striking work of woman, She came from an era of goddesses, and now with this color, it's your turn.
* This lipstick DOES NOT have a matte finish, it has an opaque satin finish.
* This lipstick is VEGAN & HANDMADE.
* This product contains CINNAMON and other lip plumping agents. The cinnamon will cause an initial stinging sensation when the product is applied. This is normal please be wary of this product if you have any allergies to its ingredients, especially if you have any sensitivity to cinnamon.
* We strongly suggest not to use this product after exfoliating, since exfoliation tends to leave the skin on your lips tender. The tenderness may cause your lips to feel more sensitive to the stinging sensation of our plumper.
* After removing this product, due to it's lip plumping ingredients, your lips may appear to look bee-stung, once again the volume & slight redness is normal.